Friday, February 26, 2021

Sister’s Boyfriend- TG Story

 

Sister’s Boyfriend- TG Caption

“What’s up, Madison. I haven’t seen you in a week. Is everything ok?”

“No, something is VERY wrong. I found out that MY boyfriend has been texting YOU. Care to explain yourself, Danny?”

“Oh, are you talking about, Jerome? Yea, I was talking to him and he’s a super nice guy. I haven’t seen him in a while”

“Why didn’t you tell me? How can I trust you anymore, Daisy? All I’ve done to help go from a boy to a girl, and this is what you do?”

“I’m sorry. I don’t see why you’re so upset. It’s not like I slept with him or something, we just talked about life and stuff”

“I bet, you have a better body than most natural girls I know, and that’s even with implants. Don’t talk to me or my boyfriend ever again…”

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAGIC WAND TG COMIC

Find the full comic here:  www.patreon.com/lovelytgcaptions