Friday, February 26, 2021

Bullies- TG Story

 

Bullies- TG Caption

“I’m fine, Emily. I’m just thinking about what all those boys told me at school today”

“Don’t let it get to your head, George. They’re bullies, and you shouldn't worry about that nonsense”

“You always know what to say, sis. I’m glad that someone appreciates me for who I am”

“Don’t let anyone tell you that you’re NOT a real girl, Grace”

“You’re right. I’ve come such a long way to get where I’m at, I won’t let some dumb boys ever make fun of me again”

“Forget about them and the fact that you used to be a guy. Some handsome boy will one day ask you out and he will appreciate you dearly”

“Thanks for the advice, girl. That sounds amazing. I’ll be his princess and he can be my king…”

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAGIC WAND TG COMIC

Find the full comic here:  www.patreon.com/lovelytgcaptions