Friday, February 26, 2021

Attention - TG Story

 

Attention - TG Caption

“I can’t stop thinking about what that cute guy said to me earlier, I’ve never had anyone call me pretty before. Do you think he was telling me the truth, Mom?”

“Of course, Carson. You’re a beautiful young girl now, forget about the past. No one here even knows that you used to be a guy”

“I can’t stop blushing. Is my face getting red? I should’ve asked him for his number or something”

“Just take a deep breath, Cassidy. I’m sure he’ll come around sooner or later. I’d say he better hurry before someone else beats him to it, haha”

“Oh my gosh, mom. What if you’re right? I’ve never received this much attention before, it feels so nice”

“That’s not even the best part, dear. Just wait until you’re in a relationship!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAGIC WAND TG COMIC

Find the full comic here:  www.patreon.com/lovelytgcaptions