Friday, February 26, 2021

Party- TG Story

 

Party- TG Caption

“I was so not flirting with him, Heather. We were just talking about something funny that happened at school today”

“Oh, sure, I bet. You two were really getting handsy with each other too, care to explain that, Sam?”

“He had a fly on him and we were trying to shoo it away. It honestly sounds like you’re jealous, sis”

“Jealous?! I’m the one who invited you to this party in the first place, Sophie. You better not make me mad or else I’ll tell your little guy friend that you’re not even a girl…”

“OK, relax, Heather. Don’t do that, please. Just let me talk to him for a little longer, he’s super nice and funny”

“All right, you can do whatever you want with him. Just don’t lie to me next time”

“You got it, sis. Do you think it’s too soon to do some of the things you taught me on him? Good idea, I think I’ll wait”

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAGIC WAND TG COMIC

Find the full comic here:  www.patreon.com/lovelytgcaptions