Friday, February 26, 2021

Accepting- TG Story

 

Accepting- TG Caption

“Thanks for inviting me to the beach with your friends, Blaire. I didn’t think I’d be having this much fun”

“Don’t sweat it, Trey. You’re one of “the girls” now, and we all love you. I told you that no one would notice, crazy what a little makeup and some cushion can do, right?”

“No kidding, it really looks like I have boobs. Thank god I’ve been working out and eating right or else my - wouldn’t look big”

“I’m especially amazed at the progress your entire body has made after I told you to take estrogen”

“I’m glad I decided to take the proper steps towards a feminine life, thanks to your help. I don’t know what I’d do without you, sis”

“You’d be very miserable, Tiffany. Now then, come on and play volleyball with us”

“I like the sound of that. I don’t want to ever remember that I used to be a guy. I love being a girl…

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAGIC WAND TG COMIC

Find the full comic here:  www.patreon.com/lovelytgcaptions