Friday, February 26, 2021

Mom and Daughter- TG Story

 

Mom and Daughter- TG Caption

 

“I’m sorry, Mom. I’ll buy you a new swimsuit, I swear, just don’t get mad at me”

“How could I be mad at you, Nick. If anything, I’m just mad that you didn't tell me about this sooner. I’ve always wanted a daughter”

“W-What? Do you really mean it? I’m so confused right now”

“Keep the swimsuit, Nicole. You look so pretty. Where did you get those breast forms from?”

“I bought them on the internet. It’s a hassle sometimes, but I wouldn’t look like a girl without them”

“I need to talk with a doctor so we can get you on hormones, I bet you must hate not having realistic girl parts”

“I’d love to be your daughter, Mom. We could go shopping, have girl talk, and do so much more. I’m so excited to start from scratch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAGIC WAND TG COMIC

Find the full comic here:  www.patreon.com/lovelytgcaptions