Friday, February 26, 2021

Becoming a Girl- TG Story

 

Becoming a Girl- TG Caption

“Thanks for buying me a bikini, Kayla. I like the way it makes my - look”

“Those hormones Mom and Dad put you on are really doing wonders, aren’t they, Vincent? I’m glad that you’re actually taking steps towards becoming a girl”

“Thanks, I never liked being a guy. It always felt like I was trying to force everything. I feel so relieved now”

“No more football anymore, right Veronica? Ha-ha, maybe you should give cheerleading a try, you certainly have the body for it”

“That sounds, like, super fun. I might try out if it means that I can date some of the boys on the football team”

“You can do anything you set your mind to, girl. Now then, that boy over there has been looking at you since you got here, how about you say go and say hi to him”

“He does look really cute. I think that’s a great idea. The thought of being someone’s girlfriend sounds so nice”

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAGIC WAND TG COMIC

Find the full comic here:  www.patreon.com/lovelytgcaptions