Friday, February 26, 2021

Join us- TG Story

 

Join us- TG Caption

“I’m so nervous right now, Leah. What if someone notices me? How much longer are we going to be out here?”

“Relax, Ian. This is your fault anyway. We caught you in the girl’s lock room trying on my clothes and now you have to pay”

“I said I was sorry. Just hurry up, please. If anyone sees me…”

“Have some fun, Isabella. You’re secretly enjoying this, aren’t you? You got ready rather quickly for someone who doesn't like dressing up”

“I just, uhhh, didn’t want to make you guys wait on me, that’s all. I don’t do this often if that’s what you’re thinking”

“Shut up, girl. Dressing up in s- clothes is nothing to be ashamed of. The sooner you embrace it, the sooner you can have fun! Now then, are you coming in the water to join us or not?”

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAGIC WAND TG COMIC

Find the full comic here:  www.patreon.com/lovelytgcaptions