Friday, February 26, 2021

Patience- TG Caption

 

Patience- TG Caption

“What are you doing here, Mia?! I thought you had work today?”

“Well, I forgot my car keys, Mark. I must be dreaming. Is my boyfriend REALLY dressed like a girl?”

“N-No, you are dreaming. Just leave and forget anything ever happed”

“Incredible. Your b-- even feel real too”

“Don’t touch me right now. They’re fake. I wish they were real”

“Mikayla. If you’re not happy being a guy, then I would be more than glad to help you. We can set you up with hormones and other treatments”

“You’re not mad at me? I’ve never had anyone support me before, thank you, Mia”

“Thank me later, girl. With lots of practice and time we can make you an ACTUAL girl. We won’t be dating, but we can be best friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAGIC WAND TG COMIC

Find the full comic here:  www.patreon.com/lovelytgcaptions