Friday, February 26, 2021

Next Level - TG Story

 

 

Next Level - TG Caption

“Thank you so much, Jenna. You’re the best sister ever! If Mom and Dad found out that I like to dress up like a girl in my free time, I would be in some DEEP trouble”

“No problem, Parker. I must say though, you look stunning! All that working out has really paid off, hasn’t it?”

“Aww, you’re making me blush. I do my best to look as real as possible. I bought these - forms last week and I’m loving them”

“We need to get you implants or something. I want you to feel comfortable with who you are, Penny. I can’t imagine how hard it must be for you to cover all of this up”

“I would love to take this thing to the next level. I’m tired of acting like someone I’m not. I love feeling pretty and feminine all the time”

“Good thing I’m here because I’ll do whatever I can to help you, sis!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAGIC WAND TG COMIC

Find the full comic here:  www.patreon.com/lovelytgcaptions